We will release the Great Wolf Lodge discount code on our www.fpaws.org webpage March 3rd. This gives those that participated in our "Save Our Spot" fundraiser time to reserve their rooms before we get too full. If you want to support FPAWS too, you can still save your spot at: https://fpaws.ejoinme.org/saveourspot2018
If you want a larger room, be sure to book early!
Our conference committee will make every effort to make this to be a great family event! We will have a special drawing for our Amazing 300 Families!
Whether this is your first journey to our FPAWS PNWCC or you are an experienced attendee, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will make every effort to get back to you as fast as we can.
Some things to know:
1. This event is organized by volunteers, mostly caregivers who recognize this is a huge endeavor but want you to have this opportunity.
2. We want to create the most stress free environment possible and will need your help.
3. Our presenters and trainers are also volunteering their time for you, please be there to thank them.
4. The meals we offer are at a 20% discount from what GWL charges us. Contact your legislators and tell them to fund FPAWS. Then one day we can offer even better deals on meals. You are not required to eat with us. You can still participate in the meal time activities.
5. We offer limited child care, but encourage you to bring your own. We charge a fee to help defray the cost of feeding and housing the 70 volunteers that will take your swimmers swimming and watch your non-swimmers do their thing while you attend classes.
6. When filling out any of our forms, please do not use a foster child's last name.
1. Please see the various tabs at the top of this page. Select the "Classes" tab. We try each year to make this more simple, but know it is easy to miss something. We will work with you at any time. Remember, stress free!
2. Click on and read through the "class descriptions" tab and decide which classes you want to attend.
3. Only put a "1" in the box beside the classes you want to attend. There are several classes at the same time. Our trainers need an idea about how many they will have in their class.
1. We will organize buffets for Friday Dinner, Saturday Lunch, Saturday Dinner and Sunday Lunch. The fee again is discounted from what GWL charges us. If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will try to accommodate as possible.
2. Your children from Kids Kamp and Toddler Kamp will be with you at every meal.
3. The meal prices very by age. Place the number you want to feed of in the box next to their age. If this number changes we can work with you. We need a good count because GWL will charge us based on the head count.
4. Your meal tickets will be at our registration counter when you check in.
1. We have limited Daycare (Kids Kamp 60) (Toddler Kamp 30) and it is first come first serve. We will be flexible as we know foster families can expand and shrink at a moments notice.
2. You will need to download the Daycare form from the www.fpaws.org website. Please indicate Kids Kamp or Toddler Kamp on the form. Kids Kamp Kids must be able to use the bathroom on their own. www.fpaws.org
3. You must provide diapers, wipes and a snack for your child. Please put your child's name on their belongings as possible.