FPAWS Mini-Conference at
Great Wolf Lodge
Sept 7th 2019
Each September we head back to Great Wolf Lodge for another weekend. Families can spend the whole weekend, Friday, Saturday at our FPAWS discounted rate.
Training is only on Saturday!
We will have Kids Kamp on Saturday only! ($20)
Amazing 300 "Save Our Spot" is free!
"7 hours of training"
Up to 10 hours of training when you add an evening with
Leah Davis and paint
"All About the Colors"
Detail #1 This $25 per room donation gets you on our FPAWS Save Our Spot list and does not reserve your room at Great Wolf Lodge. Once you have the code, you can make your reservations!!!!!!!!
Detail #2 We will release our discount code to Save Our Spot donators before we release it to the masses. Tentative mass release date is August 6th
Detail #3 We sell out every year, but if we sell out early, we can ask for more rooms.
Detail #4 We know this is a pricey event. Please start saving now because... Family Suites (hold 6) are $149 plus tax and fees which is closer to $180. Larger rooms hold 8. Themed Suites are $199 plus, Premium Themed Suites are $219 and Premium Suites are $299 plus tax and fees.
Detail #5 We need folks to purchase our discounted meals as well to cover the cost of this event. (Best prices ever!)
Detail #6 We will provide daycare during training times. You will pick your kids up for meals.
Detail #7 We are you, volunteers that see the need for gatherings like this. Please be patient with us as we work to build a wonderful event for you and your family.
· Foster Parent Association of Washington State (FPAWS) https://www.fpaws.org/ 800-391-2273
· Fostering Together http://fosteringtogether.org/
· Fostering Washington https://sites.ewu.edu/fosteringwa/
· The chain of command Employee Directory: https://fortress.wa.gov/dshs/ca/employeedirectory
· Foster Parent Liaisons or Resource Peer Mentors http://www.dcyf.wa.gov/services/foster-parenting/recruitment-partners
· Constituent Relations Phone: 1-800-723-4831 Email: ConstRelations@dshs.wa.gov
· Foster Parent Regional Representatives (1624): http://www.dcyf.wa.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/1624Reps.pdf
· Office of the Family and Children's Ombuds (OFCO): Phone: 1-800-571-7321 http://www.ofco.wa.gov/contact
· Afterhours Caregiver Support Line Phone: 1-800-301-1868
FPAWS is you, people that care about others! Together we can accomplish great things for kids in care and the families that care for them.